- Please Contact your marine insurance company & advise them that your boat will be out of the water & update coverage
- Check to see if your leg/ outboard are fully functional and tilts all the way up and down if not functional please let Slip – Away know.
- Secure all loose objects inside the vessel “when in doubt pull it out”
- Make sure all measurements are correct. E.g: Height, length and width.
- Drain fuel and water tanks as much as possible.
- Have the boat ready to load when the truck arrives at its scheduled time.
- Remove all canvas covers and Biminis or loose cushions can become damaged, flapping or banging
and become loose with truck movements
- Advise Slip – Away if drop-off destination is located in a busy street or main road.
Time and date needs to be booked in advanced, please note time may vary due to tides
- Most importantly make sure our truck and trailer is accessible at your location.