FLOAT ON FLOAT OFF BOAT TRANSPORT
We can pick up your boat from any boat ramp. Float on float off boat transportation in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne.
We’ll meet you at the boat ramp
Float on float off boat transport.
FLOAT ON FLOAT OFF TRANSPORT FOR ALL TYPES OF BOATS
Float on float off boat transport from a boat ramp without a trailer
- Float on boat trailer service in New South Wales, Queensland or Victoria
- Float your boat onto our trailer to move it by road
- Interstate float on float off options available
- Boat pick up from any boat ramp
Slip Away has been delivering a range of specialist boat transport solutions for many years in Australia for private or commercial needs with a focus on New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. We don’t operate via depots, 3rd party storage areas or marinas, we come to you with our door to door service wherever the boat is located, able to handle all types of marine vessels or watercraft.
Our float on float off boat transport service makes things even easier as there is no need for trailers, middle men transport or any hassle, just float up and we’ll pick you up at the boat ramp with our professional float on boat trailers. Our fleet of specialised boat transportation trucks have been developed and designed to make boat transport by road quick, safe and efficient. You can move a boat in Sydney from one marina to another, relocate it from interstate or get it delivered to your house. Our marine transport service can accomodate any situation when it comes to transportation, haulage, moving or relocating. It is cheaper and more cost effective to have your marine equipment transported by Slip Away’s marine transportation services compared to hauling it by boat trailer or driving it over water. You can save on engine hours, fuel, time and avoid issues with weather or tides.
We can move boats of all types, shapes and sizes and are fully insured. The Slip Away team is dedicated and professional, specialising in marine transportation for all types of boating equipment safely and quickly. Call, sms or email us for a free quotation for your marine transport needs in Sydney or interstate.
AREAS THAT WE CAN TRANSPORT TO
We have a float on boat trailer that can get your boat out of the water
Getting your boat out of the water and ready for transport can be real hassle and a lot of risk if you aren’t 100% sure of what you are doing. Our team can meet you at the boat ramp with our float on boat trailer to pull your boat out of the water and transport it anywhere you like. We will take your boat by road to another boat ramp, a marina or a service provider to get repairs or maintenance done to your boat.
There are lots of things to consider like the quality of the ramp, how busy it is, the weight of your boat, whether your vehicle can handle it and more. We take away all the stress from transporting your boat by doing all the hard work for you. All you have to do is meet us at a boat ramp and we’ll take care of the rest.
Here are the steps to get your boat out of the water at a boat ramp with Slip Away.
- Get a Quote. We provide Free Quotes so that you can work out how much it will cost to transport your boat. The cost to move your boat from a ramp will vary depending on the distance we have to travel, they type of boat and what the access is like. We look at the overall situation to then provide an accurate estimate cost to transport your boat.
- Choose a data and time. We are available 7 days a week to transport boats. Using our experience and knowledge we can help you plan the right time during the day to retrieve your boat. We will take things into consideration like high tide, what boat ramps are typically busy or even what is the best boat ramp to use.
- Prepare to arrive at the ramp. With all those details finalised on the day you will head to the agreed location for us to meet you. As you approach the shore you will need to rig your lines and fenders, while also making sure you have all your belongings ready. If applicable tilt your outboard motor or sterndrive before you reach the shallow water and let the momentum of your boat gently carry you in.
- Getting the trailer ready. For most people this is the most difficult part when you try to reverse the trailer, line the boat up straight and deal with either the wind, tides or waves making life difficult. Luckily with our service we do all the hard work for you. With our specialist boat transport equipment and years of experience we will get our trailer ready for your boat so that it is ready to pull out of the water quickly.
- Securing the boat. We will then help guide and secure the boat to be able to place it on our trailer correctly. We will make sure all the appropriate safety measures are put in place to protect you & your boat from harm.
- Getting ready for travel. Normally you would have to go through lots more checks like checking that all the lights are working correctly, removing drain plugs and more. Although we will help with all of this to make sure we are ready to go, all you have to worry about is meeting us at the other end.
See some of our reviews
Australian boat transportation reviews for Slip Away
Even built me a frame for my boat to sit on while I work on it. Look forward to using Peter again in a couple months when it goes back in the water"
Peter was amazing quickly helped put her back on the trailer (not an easy feat in itself) not only did he hang around while I tried to find the leak he was right there helping all the way.
Could have been such a different story he was patient, understanding and helpful. Would not use anyone else would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone."